YOUR CHURCH SHOULD BE INVOLVED IN FOSTER CARE MINISTRY
1) It is a mandate from God to care for the orphan and the widow. (James 1:27)
2) It gives the body of Christ an opportunity to use their God given gifts to make an eternal impact on the life of vulnerable children. (Ephesians 4:11-12)
3) Research has shown a significant increase in foster care outcomes when foster families have a support system around them.
4) It gives the church a voice to impact the community.
5) It helps resolve the foster care crisis by increasing capacity, promoting placement stability, and thereby increasing foster care quality.