“Not everyone can be a foster parent, but everyone can help.”
5 REASONS YOUR CHURCH SHOULD GET INVOLVED
1) It is a mandate from God to care for the orphan and widow. (James 1:27).
2) It helps church leaders to apply Ephesians 4:11-12 by providing practical ways to “equip the saints for the work of ministry.”
3) Research has shown a significant increase in foster care outcomes when foster families have a support system around them.
4) It gives the church a voice to impact the community.
5) It helps resolve the foster care crisis by increasing capacity, promoting placement stability, and thereby increasing foster care quality.